UGG Tasman Slipper Black TNL Men's
A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman features the same ultra-lightweight, durable outsole as our Classic Boot. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette so that you can run out the door for weekend plans or work.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Suede upper
- UGGbraid made with 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 17mm Sheepskin or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Foam footbed
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276 This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.