Teva Dorado Black Women's
Pulled from the archives, this retro sandal brings gladiator styling to the classic comfort and versatility of the Originals collection. Equal parts water-ready and earth-friendly, the Original Dorado straps have been engineered from REPREVE® recycled polyester straps to keep plastic out of landfills and keep you on your feet in style.
- Best for: Festival wear, Getting around town, All-day wear
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Plastic buckle closure gets you in and out quickly
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cushion for added support and comfort where it matters most
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.