Rocky Industrial Athletix Composite Toe Men's Work Shoe Black Athletic work shoe
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Non-metallicConstructed using no metal material or parts. Perfect for working environments that require passing through metal detectors.
Oil & Slip Resistant Outsole
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 4 Inches in height
- EnergyBed footbed featuring memory foam
- Composite toe
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole