Teva Women's Hurricane XLT 2 Canyon Black Iris womens hiking sandals with adjustable straps
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- The Teva® Hurricane XLT2 sandal will see you through every adventure and outdoor event from festivals, concerts, and weekend getaways!
- Vegan-friendly sandals feature quick-drying straps that are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®. These summer sandals are created using synthetic and plant-based material and save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.
- Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and offers long-lasting durability.
- Three hook-and-loop closures for quick adjustability and a secure fit.
- Contoured footbed with textured pattern for added comfort.
- Comfortable EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction.