Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame™ as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it’s been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners.
Hoka One One Arahi 6 WIDE Harbor Mist Silver Women's
Lightweight. Stable. Unmatched.
- Lighter-weight engineered mesh uppers feature zones of breathability to help you stay cool; plusher tongues and OrthoLite® sockliners boost comfort
- Extended heel pull tabs offer easy on/off
- Color-blocking on midsoles adds flair
- Firm EVA J-Frames™ offer lightweight support; flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- J-Frames are designed to prevent excessive inward roll—overpronation—without overcorrecting your gait
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride, helping to optimize heel-to-toe transitions