Keen Utility Vista Energy Hyrdangea Black Women's Safety Toe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Keen Utility Vista Energy Hyrdangea Black Women's Safety Toe Shoes
- Get the job done right in the KEEN® Utility Vista Energy. These safety shoes are constructed with a lace-up closure, carbon-fiber safety toe, moisture-wicking lining to help keep your feet dry and a slip resistant rubber sole for traction and ultimate versatility.
- Built on a women's specific footwear last for improved fit and comfortability.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel, meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards.
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam.
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Removable metatomical PU (polyurethane) footbed.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.