Timberland Pro Reaxion Comp Toe Waterproof
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Timberland Pro Reaxion Comp Toe Waterproof mens safety work boot
The Timberland PRO® Reaxion Mid Composite Safety Toe Waterproof work boot has full grain leather upper with a metal and mutilation free construction so you don't have to worry about scratching anything or setting off security alarms while you're on the job. This lace-up work boot also features CarbonShield™ nanotechnology for superior protection, reduced weight, and a more comfortable fit.
- Mid-profile work sneaker with a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable for environment.
- Lace-up style and back pull loop for easy on and off.
- Cement construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- TPU Wrapped Aerocore™ midsole provides superior energy return while resisting rips, abrasions, and scuffs.
- Fiberglass shank for added stability.
- Non-marking lugged rubber is slip, oil, abrasion, and heat resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit.