Athletic styling gives these men's Timberland PRO® work shoes modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Alloy safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards. And meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 EH (electrical hazard) standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.