Ugg Neumel Refelt Black Women's
Featuring felt made from recycled plastic bottles, this updated take on the timeless Neumel is designed to reduce our dependency on virgin materials. Adding soft plush lining that uses TENCEL™ Lyocell sourced from responsibly-harvested trees – plus a SugarSole™ outsole that replaces petroleum-based ethylene with an alternative derived from renewable sugarcane – this mindful style is crafted from low-impact materials with offsets for the small amount of emissions they create, making the materials carbon neutral.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
- Felt made with 100% recycled polyester fibers upper
- Featuring felt made from recycled plastic bottles
- Rear pull tab
- Vamp and shaft lining made of 82% 10mm plush TENCEL™ Lyocell and 18% UNIFI® REPREVE recycled polyester fibers
- Lining textile made of 82% 10mm plush TENCEL™ Lyocell and 18% UNIFI® REPREVE recycled polyester fibers
- SugarSole, made with ethylene from sugarcane
- Embroidered UGG® logo, Woven Label made from 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers with UGG® logo