Hoka Men's Gaviota 2 Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hoka Men's Gaviota 2 Black mens support light weight running shoe
Takeoff with the updated, explosive performance of the Hoka One One® Gaviota 2 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Gaviota.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Modest cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Lightweight, open-engineered mesh upper optimizes comfort and breathability.
- Arch-Lock Wings supply added mid-foot support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded OrthoLite™ foam insole.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker promotes a more stable base.
- Flat-Waisted Geometry offers inherent stability.
- Firm RMAT J-Frame™ supplies durability and rebound.
- Moderate heel bevel promotes smoother heel transitions.
- Zonal rubber in the outsole delivers reliable grip right where it's needed.