Hoka Challenger Goretex Brown
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hoka Challenger Goretex Brown mens light weight hiking shoe
- Heel-Toe Drop: 4 mm.
- Neutral stability allows the foot to adapt to natural placement.
- Balanced, modest cushioning promotes a smooth and connected ride.
- Water-resistant mesh upper and a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps your feet dry during various weather conditions.
- Lace-up closure with looped eyelets.
- Padded tongue and collar with a heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Comfortable, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Textured TPU toe reinforcements provide increased durability and longevity.
- Internal heel counter helps retain fit and support on all terrains.
- Podular outsole with 4mm lugs provide increased stability and traction.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) midsole delivers lightweight, durable, responsive cushioning.
- Podular outsole design places lugs in sectioned pods to deliver stability over uneven terrain.