Asics GT 2000 8 Goretex Graphite Grey
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Asics GT 2000 8 Goretex Graphite Grey womens waterproof running shoe
- Successor: GT-2000 8.
- Support Type: Overpronation/stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: N/A.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers easy breathability, while the synthetic overlays provide long-lasting structure and support to the shoe.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile insole provides long-lasting cushioning and exceptional underfoot support.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- Dual-density DuoMax® Support System midsole is positioned specifically for running to augment support and stability.
- Heel/Toe: N/A.
- Durable AHAR® rubber outsole delivers reliable grip and traction.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to increase gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements to keep you comfortable while running through rain, snow, and mud.