Asics GT 2000 Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Asics GT 2000 Black mens running shoe
- Predecessor: GT-2000 7.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers provide superior fit, breathability and durability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting employs 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology midsole provides continuous cushioning and underfoot support due to organic nano fibers that help prevent packing out.
- SpevaFoam™ midsole provides excellent shock absorption and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- HG10MM® Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing the strain on lower limbs.
- Durable AHAR™ rubber outsole for excellent ground contact and long-lasting support with each step.