Asics Gel Nimbus 22 White Silver
Asics Gel Nimbus 22 White Silver mens cushion running shoes
Upgraded with a softer and more responsive GEL® unit in the heel and forefoot, the ASICS® GEL-Nimbus® 22 running shoe keeps up the strong legacy of the Nimbus as a go-to high-mileage runner with amazing responsiveness, exceptional support, and assured traction.
- Predecessor: GEL-Nimbus 21.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel/Toe: 23 mm/13 mm.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Premium mesh upper with synthetic overlays adapts to the movement of your foot and offers excellent breathability for added interior comfort.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets to disperse lace tension for a customized fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter for improved fit and increased support.
- Breathable fabric lining promotes a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite® X-40 premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to boost the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting employs 45-degree full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology midsole provides continuous cushioning and underfoot support due to organic nano fibers that help prevent packing out.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Revolutionary FlyteFoam™ midsole creates a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Plus 3® midsole adds 3 mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve Achilles tension.
- Guidance Line® technology uses a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® supplies enhanced gait efficiency without compromising mid-foot structural integrity.
- HG10MM® Heel Gradient shifts body mass forward reducing the strain on lower limbs.
- AHAR® rubber outsole delivers cushioning, lasting durability, and reliable traction.