Asics Gel Cumulus 22 Piedmont Grey Steel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Asics Gel Cumulus 22 Piedmont Grey Steel Womens running shoe
- Predecessor: Gel-Cumulus 21.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 23 mm/13 mm.
- 3D print mesh upper provides improves forefoot support and long-lasting comfort.
- Seamless upper construction reduces the likelihood of friction-related irritation.
- Lace-up closure with discrete eyelets that disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Features reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lining.
- Removable Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and moisture management.
- I.G.S® employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology is an energetic foam formulation that provides superior bounce with its unique elastomer compound.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting features a 45-degree, full-length lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® systems work together to reduce impacting shock and allow movement in multiple planes from heel strike through toe-off.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for a smoother ride.
- Durable AHAR® rubber outsole for greater cushioning and durability in the forefoot.