Keen Utility Men's Cincinnati 6" Waterproof Carbon Safety Toe Boot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Keen Utility Men's Cincinnati 6" Waterproof Carbon Safety Toe Boot mens comfort work boot
- The KEEN® Cincinnati 6" Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof work boots are perfect for heavy duty work environments. These lace-up work boots have the safety toe protection and interior comfort you need to perform at your best every workday.
- Style number: 1023222 (Belgian/Sandshell).
- Lace-up work wedge boot with a non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Leather full grain leather upper.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed features a aerated pillow-top cushioning for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Shellback heel support for added stability.
- KEEN LUFTCELL air-infused PU midsole provides lightweight
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.