Rocky Worksmart Met Guard Comp Toe Waterproof Western Boot
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Metatarsal GuardFootwear offering metatarsal protection is designed to prevent or reduce injuries when the toe and metatarsal areas of the foot are exposed to "drop" hazards. Metatarsal protection safety shoes may be constructed with either internal or external metatarsal guards.
Rocky® WaterproofRocky® Waterproof construction ensures the highest level of waterproof protection while maintaining breathability.
- Square toe
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- ASTM F2413 metatarsal guard standards
- Internal metatarsal guard
- 11 Inches in height
- Composite toe
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- Direct-Attached Rubber/ PU Oil, Slip, & Abrasion Resisting Outsole
- Rocky Rebound Footbed
- Waterproof Full Grain SPR Leather