Brooks Beast 20 Black Pearl Red Extra Wide 4E Men's
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brooks Beast 20 Black Pearl Red Men's
- Predecessor: Beast '18.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Built for the sever overpronator who requires motion control and high-level cushioning.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper provides a comfortable and cool in-shoe environment.
- External, structured saddle allows for adjustable support.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element mesh lining wicks moisture away, and offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable sockliner.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks® DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad encourages a smooth heel-to-toe transition with each step.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is comprised of environment-friendly silica for premium wet-dry traction and skid resistance.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber outsole provides extended durability right where it's needed.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Linear platform.